In this UX Writing workshop we will review all the most common and essential UX Writing activities. Building on parts 1 and 2 we will review the core principles in UX Writing and content design covered in the previous sessions.
When? OCTOBER 13th 8:00AM PDT; 11:00AM EDT; 4:00PM BST; 5:00 PM CET; 8:30 PM IST 3 hrs (Part 3/3, total course 9 hrs)
Format: Mural board interactive session with a series of templates for the core UX Writing processes.
Part 3 topics to be covered:
- How to craft high-conversion microcopy
- Wireframing and UX writing
- How best to approach content design (including updates to existing content vs new projects)
- Creating a Content UX strategy
- Evaluating & testing copywriting: tools and techniques
- Localization and content considerations
- Managing a UX writing team: business case, hiring, and working with UX research & design process