Masterclass: Managing UX process deliverables
MARCH 24TH 8:00AM PST; 11:00AM EST; 4:00 PM GMT; 8:30 PM IST
UX process clarity and consistency can strengthen your UX design efforts. Design systems sit at the heart of operationalizing design efficiencies in teams (aka DesignOps). However, UX teams need strategies and tools to manage the deliverables and processes wrapped around those UX activities/ deliverables. Furthermore, these UX deliverables in today’s reality require agility (Agile or Lean UX) and stakeholder engagement (or “UX as a Team Sport”).
In this Masterclass, we will discuss the practical side of managing actual UX deliverables including:
- Persona management- How to update, store, share and socialize personas (across global teams).
- Journey Mapping management- How to create, engage stakeholders, store, and socialize journey maps (across global teams).
- Service Blueprint management- How to build, update, reference, and keep service blueprints alive from creation to service roll-out.
- Design systems- How to establish a Design Language and a system for re-usable UI guidance and components.
- Content systems- How to bring UX Writing or copy creation into your design system.
- Accessibility patterns- How to ensure best practices in WCAG 2x/3.0 are easily reproduced, tested, and referenced for your design widgets.
- Inclusive Design patterns- In addition to accessibility, how to assetize inclusive design content, patterns, and practices.
Why manage UX process deliverables? Business environments across organizational ecosystems (remote teams, vendors, partners, 3rd parties etc) require functional and useful access to UX deliverables. Furthermore, UX plays such a high-value role in the design and development of software today. It provides the decision-making compass for teams to move in directions that improve product/service success, by lowering risks to users and the business.
This Masterclass will give you recommendations for managing your UX deliverables. The goal of which is fast, efficient, reusable, portable, and cost-effective ways to socialize and manage user data, workshops, insights, changing decisions, compliance, and more.
About Monthly MasterClasses:
These monthly meet-ups are topic-driven live events with an informal presentation by Frank Spillers and group activities and discussions. Monthly MasterClasses are included as part of your membership. They allow a deep dive into important UX topics, with insights drawn from process best practices and case studies from Frank’s two decades in the field.
VALUE of $100…join the UX Inner Circle to get this and enjoy access to $10,385 worth of value- recording trainings from 20 years of Frank Spillers’s work. Try it for 30-days free…
FREE FOR INNER CIRCLE MEMBERS
Want to access the MasterClass? Join now starting at USD $49 Nonprofit-Student-Emerging Market/ $99 Individual/$349 Team of 4.