Journey Mapping workshop: Creating journey maps with impact
AUG 3rd 8:00AM PDT; 11:00AM EDT; 4:00 PM BST; 5:00PM CEST; 8:30 PM IST
Not a member? Get it free by joining or Buy this course and recording for only $100 USD:
Included: Recording plus a recording of Masterclass: Journey Mapping as a Team Sport (6 hrs total content).
Join the UXIC and get this free plus 150 more videos…
Agenda: Journey Mapping workshop
Journey maps are tools for decision-making and organizational transformation. That is, if you create and discover them as a ‘team sport’. The journey map itself is a deliverable that comes out of user research and centering the needs of your improvement project around real-world customer behavior. But the journey map is not just a visualization. It is an artifact that represents collaboration and cross-pollination breaking the silos and channel-centric approaches that create friction in your organization, and for your customer.
In this workshop, we will create journey maps based on actual field research on how users manage sustainability behaviors (energy-saving in the home). You will learn how to create a journey map, and how to accurately sharpen the tool as an agent of insight, clarity, and good decision-making. Journey mapping should be a transformational experience for your stakeholders and your users. Getting journey mapping right, and making it a habit, is key to growing UX maturity in your organization– a vital business goal.
Topics we will cover in this workshop:
- The 6 types of journey maps
- Blending journey maps and the power of each type
- How to choose the right journey map for your stakeholders
- How to make sense of user data (touchpoints, moments of truth, artifacts, goals/tasks, channels, and more)
- Ways to make your journey mapping more impactful
- Governance and managing execution of journey mapping recommendations
About UX Inner Circle Workshops:
These workshops are live events (recordings included) with an informal presentation by Frank Spillers and group activities and discussions, with a more hands-on experience in learning the material presented. Online workshops are included as part of your UX Inner Circle membership. They allow a deep study of UX topics, with insights drawn from process best practices and case studies from Frank Spillers two decades in the field.
Not a member? $100 (3 hrs plus recording). VALUE of $399. Also, get the 3 hr Masterclass Journey Mapping as a Team Sport FREE
Members: FREE…join the UX Inner Circle to get this and enjoy access to $10,385 worth of value- recording trainings from 20 years of Frank Spillers’ work.
The UX Inner Circle is a professional learning community with a program of monthly events for UX researchers and designers, managers, and directors practicing UX and Service Design. We are a small group of currently 50 UX and Service Designers, Directors, and Researchers currently 100% working in UX. Attendees come from orgs like Harvard, Google, IBM, Accenture, Deloitte, Capital One, US Bank, healthcare, government, and non-profits. So why join?
- Refine or expand your current skills– push the boundaries of your learning.
- Get advice and guidance: Put a top-performing UX expert (Frank Spillers, CEO of award-winning UX firm Experience Dynamics and top instructor at Interaction Design Foundation) in your pocket. Stay connected with the latest on what Frank is thinking and prioritizing in UX and Service Design.
- Ask anything to other UXIC colleagues on a dedicated private Slack channel. Also, collaborate during monthly meet-ups (Masterclasses).
- Get a promotion at work or upgrade your skills, portfolio, or process knowledge. This is the #1 reason folks keep subscribing to the UX Inner Circle.
Ready to Join the UXIC?
30- Day Free Trial (billing starts month 2)
Membership includes access to ALL monthly event recordings and more (going back 20 years of Frank’s UX career). 150+ recordings. Monthly live meet-ups (Masterclass topics) and workshops (every other month). Miniclasses (short webinars) and access to longer webinars Frank provides with his UX firm Experience Dynamics.
Financial inclusiveness membership: USD$49 per month for Nonprofit-Student- or you live in the Global South/ Emerging Market (.org; .edu)
Regular membership: USD$99 Individual per month
20% discount on Annual Price; switch anytime, cancel anytime.
***THIS EVENT IS FREE WITH UX INNER CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP***
|Date:||03 Aug 2022|
|Check Your Timezone|